Monday, February 1, 2010

Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable Reviews

Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable Reviews
Other products by Deltran Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 17 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Battery Tender 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable is used to extend the length of the reach of the charger from input to battery. It can be used with the Battery Tender Junior, Plus, 4, 5, or 10 bank units.

Technical Details

- 25 feet of DC extension cord
- Plugs into all Deltran Battery Tenders
- Allows access to Battery Tender from 30 feet from the battery
- Perfect for use with the multi-bank chargers
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Love it" 2010-01-31
By Dave Wheeler (Arizona)
This gives me the option of moving my motorcycle away from the electrical outlets and not having to run extension cords. Nicely made. Glad I bought it.

Customer Buzz
"Battery Tenders" 2010-01-31
By Terry Vejvoda
Battery tenders a a must for car collectors, auto enthusiasts, motor cycle lovers and really any form of transportation that requires a rechargeable battery. This product is especially useful when some vehicles are dormant for several seasons or are seldom used.

Auto batteries are expensive and the battert tender will significantly extend the life of batteries that are used only part of the time.

Customer Buzz
"Battery Tender Extention" 2010-01-30
By Jerry E. Prinzbach (Wellston, Ohio USA)
Like the product because it allows me to reach my bikes without using an extention cord.

Customer Buzz
"Works great" 2010-01-21
By R. Armstrong (Huntsville, AL USA)
I use this extension to allow me to mount the Battery Maintainer on a shelf in my garage that is near a power outlet. The extension allows me to drape it in the rafters of the garage and then the connections from the battery can come down from above. Before buying this extension I had to set the battery maintainer on the radiator of my truck with its hood up and run an extension cord over for the battery maintainer to plug into. With this extension cord I can unplug the battery maintainer, disconnect the battary maintainer connections from my truck battery and drape them over to the side, shut the hood and drive away. Before it was a hastle to disconnect the battery maintainer and move it over to the side of the garage before being able to drive off. The extension is worth the money to me for that convienence.

Customer Buzz
"Usefull" 2009-12-26
By Iron (Wisconsin)
I'm using this with a Black & Decker battery maintainer.

I store my collector cars during the winter and I got sick of having to charge or jump them every year. Not to mention replacing the batteries more frequently. I initially bought a style of maintainer that sat up against the battery, had short direct connections which also meant cords between the car and the wall.

Then I bought the Black & Decker maintainers. But, wouldn't you know it the leads were decent in length, but still bridging the gap between car and wall.

Then I found these extensions. Now I got the maintainers mounted on the wall, the lead and extension going up and over a truss and down to the car hood. Cool.


Images Product

Read more Battery Tender 081-0148-25 25' Quick Disconnect Extension Cable

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Best Deal On Automotive Parts - Car Accessories On Sale - Discount Power Inverters - Cheap Battery © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO